An easy summer salad. This strawberry-spinach salad is very quick to make and so refreshing to eat! This is a must try salad.
* 1 cup (3-4pc) of fresh strawberry (sliced)
* 1 cup fresh spinach
* 1/2 cup feta cheese
* 1/2 cup walnut (roasted)
* 2 tbsp sesame seeds
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
* 1 tsp honey
* Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a big bowl, combine spinach, strawberry, walnut and sesame seeds.
2. In another small bowl, whisk all the dressing ingredients.
3. Pour the dressing into the salad and toss it!
4. Sprinkle the feta cheese on top!
5. Serve immediately 😊
Fresh leafy salad should be serve immediately to prevent it from being soggy.