Got some leftover steak and you want to make any new exciting from it!? I got your back try this super easy leftover steak salad. With just simple ingredients which I’m sure you have it in your pantry or fridge! Complications is not in this salad makes it more convenient ❤️
* 1-2 cup leftover steak; slice in bite-size
* 2-3 hard boiled eggs; sliced in bite-size
* 1 cup cherry tomato
* 1 avocado; sliced
* 1/2 cucumber; sliced
* 1/2 asparagus; boiled & sliced (optional)
* Caesar dressing
1. In a salad bowl, layer first the lettuce.
2. On each side arrange the remaining veggies and egg.
3. On the center, lay the steak. Or whatever you prefer I lay the egg on the center. 😊
4. Drizzle the caesar dressing.